Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Xmas came early!!!

I got an unexpected surprise yesterday when I called to chat to my boys; the STBX said the kids could spend the afternoon with me.... YYYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH

I have been missing them especially now with this time of year being so family orientated. Further adding to my early Xmas gift is my eldest son, who at 13 years old has a promising future at cricketer, was recently coached by a previous national player. Basically the comments that came were, if he keeps this up, you will be watching him play for his country in the 2015 Cricket World Cup.... WOW. I am so proud of him as many 13 year olds that was being scrutinised the way he was would have buckled under the pressure... my boy stood up and was counted.

This all reminds me how lucky I am for so many different reasons... I have 3 wonderful boys; I have been blessed with some wonderful people who have become a reliable support centre for me. My family; mother & brothers; have been so understanding and supportive, it’s kinda difficult to stay down and out...

I thank the Lord for all that I have been blessed with and as difficult as it is to be apart from my boys, I know that they love me and will always be my boys... should I be granted custody or not and at the risk of sounding like Sister Sledge... WE ARE FAMILY

No comments:

Post a Comment